· The important goal of the poster sessions is to offer Symposium participants the chance to interact and to establish contacts for further correspondence. For this reason, it is important to feature the following PROMINENTLY on your poster and on any handouts you distribute:
1. The title of your poster;
2. The name(s) and institution(s) of the author(s);
3. If possible, the E-mail address of at least one author;4. The postal mail address, phone, and fax numbers of at least one author.
· Poster dimensions: 120 cm tall x 90 cm wide (48" x 36")
· Posters should be readable from a distance of about 2 meters. Material for attaching posters to the poster board will be provided by the Organization.
· Poster printing is available on the USF campus (Main Library, 6th floor) for a charge of $72. Those wishing to utilize this service, please e-mail ISA2010@usf.edu. A further discount may be negotiated.
· Over 200 posters are currently expected.· Awards will be given for best posters - more information to come on this.
Poster Schedule· Posters will be divided into two groups. Group 1 will be on display Monday morning thru Wednesday morning, while Group 2 will be on display Wednesday